Principal Consultant, Professional Services Division, February 2017 – Present
Blueprint provides industry-leading solutions that accelerate and de-risk the digital transformation of large organizations.
- Developed organizational maturity models and corresponding accelerators for the
Professional Services division to provide business transformation support.
- Created a Blueprint Practice (SaaS) operational playbook to standardize end user
support, reusable asset governance, and drive adoption.
- Worked with clients to implement Centers of Excellence and Communities of Practice to leverage thought leaders and change agents.
Group Vice President, Enterprise Innovation Programs, March 2015 – Present
- Facilitated the delivery of RISE and Gauntlet contest winning projects, which resulted in a projected $5 million cost savings and $60 million net new revenue over 5 years.
- Mentored 10 teammates on a recurring basis (10+ ad-hoc), coach for Innovation Friday
- 10-week sprint, and coach for Insights leadership development program group project.
- Grew EIS Internship program from 22 to 37 positions (2016), converted over 50% to full-time employees (2015), and hosted group projects under Enterprise Innovation.
Group Vice President, Security Services Workstream Manager, July 2012 – March 2015
- Built a new Security Services Workstream which delivered $16 million in projects supporting Technology Risk and Compliance. (IAM, Archer, Client SSO, and Audit Remediation)
- Developed Archer practice which included Shared Services delivery team, governance model, Center of Excellence (Leads), and Community of Practice (Practitioners).
- Developed workstream capability model with role and domain leads/peer coaches, a disaster recovery/business continuity model, and succession planning.
Vice President, Enterprise Business Analyst, Mar. 2008 – July 2012
- Redesigned interface and established baseline requirements for Online Banking, which resulted in a first ever top usability ranking (2009 Change Sciences Group usability study).
- Co-founded the SunTrust Business Analyst Center of Excellence, and replicated demand management model for the EPMO, Architecture Innovations, and Salesforce teams.
- Implemented a custom SharePoint project collaboration system with self-help site which included a user guide, training videos, FAQ WIKI, and automated site provisioning.
Vice President Product Development, Sept. 2006 – Dec. 2007
S&K Ventures is a business applications consultancy and development firm serving mid-sized companies and non-profits.
- Developed a B2B ordering and warehouse management system for Spiderwear which resulted in an 800% increase in productivity.
- Developed an online compliance and training management system for Life & Safety Consultants as the foundation for a new software business.
- Re-positioned S&K services to provide a more stable and scalable business, contributing to significant revenue growth.
Director Product Management, Jan. 2006 – Sept. 2006Market Velocity provides fully managed trade-in programs for computer, printer, wireless, and electronics companies.
- Defined and managed a platform migration to move clients from custom software sites to one configurable web application.
- Reduced development time for new client sites by 80% and new client promotions by 90%.
- Decreased client startup costs by 40% while increasing profit by 135%.
- Product and business enhancements helped contribute to desired acquisition of the company in 2007.
Principal (Senior Consultant), Aug. 2004 – Jan. 2006xpanxion provides growing companies with offshore applications development, quality assurance testing, and domestic business consulting/management.
- Helped develop a hybrid SDLC for domestic staff needed to work with diverse client methodologies and xpanxion’s CMM Level 4/ISO 9001:2000 processes in India.
- Defined and managed user interface development for a near real-time financial ERP auditing, monitoring, and warning system (SOX compliance).
- Completed requirements and feasibility study for a home healthcare medical records system which warned that the planned approach would run $2 million over budget.